Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Good Friend Leaves Me,Waving Bye.........Till Next Visit





My good friend as you leave me to take your internship in Hyderabad.........


I pray to GOD to keep you safe and happy and may all your wishes turn true and we meet after few months of internship......

Looking forward to those wonderful days when I will get to see you again...

Days we spent might be less but true friends do make a last longing impression in our life .....

Certainly One such true friend is you....

Take care ...
Have a Great internship..
Learn a lot and Try to get placement ..
I
sincerely hope and pray to God that everything turns out to be like what you wanted it to be...

See my blog once in a while...Mail me if possible...
Have a nice time in Toto....
Dedicated to my special friends S.P and Vyom

No comments:

Post a Comment