Friday, March 26, 2010

O.M.G!!!...... "Internship is a tough job ;equally missing my buddies"

A post from the........
Four days only went but it seems to be like a year... already...

Engaged in Clinical Trail is an excitement... come tough job equally...
Alotta paper work...

Its interesting too... Costly drugs storage... Subject visits and follow up....
Lab investigations.... Drug dispensing...etc,etc....
Good thing is what ever we learnt in the past 8 months is of little/no use...

In a practical situation everything is different...

Well I cant blame anything / anyone..
In all our last 8 months we learnt everything in a "IDEAL WORLD SITUATION".... But reality is not far from the truth.....
I am getting a lot of experience...
Well I started my internship already now there is no quitting in the middle no matter what I gotta finish of this and come out successfully...

Same goes to all my buddies out there ..

I may not be with u.... But my hearts with u only... All the best buddy....

Especially for my Buddy Vyom and S.P.
U guys are far away from me.. I couldn't even contact you to find how things are working out there.. Hope everything is fine...

Please send a message once at-least two days..
Missing U Guys... Bye... Take Care God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment