Monday, July 12, 2010

Thalapakattu Briyani - Yum Yum Yum - All The Way !!!!


Briyani is a Briyani is a Briyani is a Briyani



I brought those Food wallpapers which I have downloaded to our office today to show to the guys... After looking at them everybody felt like taking Non veg today so we decided upon "Kuska" and Chicken Curry...

We first walked to Thirumana Briyani and thought that the price was higher so chose Thalapakattu Briyani Store on the Opposite lane so we jumped the lane in the middle of traffic .

What an adventure..Look there is Our Captain leading our team of hungry Guys He was first to get up on the lane divider....Lane Mania

It had a small hand wash room..
Now we ordered Kuska and Jagdeesh Ordered Chicken 65 two plates..Nice... It tasted as much it looked and I loved it...

Its a pity we didn't order more than one plate Kuska...

I feel sad for Jayanth.J ,

Our little nursing bro - who wasn't a part of gang bang action of Briyani Fest..For all I know he loved Briyani more than us..But I hope we go together some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment