Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Dream on Edge - Praveen Rufus - "My Buddy"

A Dream on Edge


Just because of Crying,

Doesn’t Mean I’m Sad,

Doesn’t Mean I’m in Pain

Doesn’t Mean I have gone insane.

You should keep your memories

With a little care,

It means you have a,

Future happiness to share.

There might be a Violence,

It’s all part of War,

Doesn’t mean I don’t care,

Cause a long may come a better life.

A Dream on Edge……

Every road I ever tried was locked,

Every Chord I ever tried to play

What Went Wrong! ….

You just lighten up my life,

With your Little Smile,

I thought you Were Mine,

I thought my life had got a Shine.

I just tried to act Cool,

But, ended up locking like a fool,

I only have my eyes for you,

And I cry, till my eyes drain out of tears…..

A dream on edge….

I just tried to take the heat off me,

O!O! You’re just a pain for me,

And I bleed myself dry for you….

Because dreams on edge waits for no one….

By RUFUS.W

No comments:

Post a Comment