Saturday, May 29, 2010

Heal You - Praveen Rufus - "My Buddy"


A Dream is a wish of your own heart,

Even Miracles take a little time,

When your Sprit is strong, but your flesh is weak,

Stuck in Maze…..

I still haven’t found what I’m looking for,

Is it love that I’m searching for?

I wear my heart upon my sleeve,

Would you believe?

Life will lead you home,

Love is what you need to show,

And I will try to heal you.

I hide my tears when I say your name,

But, the pain in my heart is still the same,

You should know love is not a game,

Oh! Who is to blame?

Life will lead you home,

Love is what you need to show,

And I will try to heal you.

Do what you love and love what you do,

Its true love to let it go,

If you never got your heart broken,

You will never learn to love.

Accept the things, to which fate binds you,

And love the people with whom fate brings you

But do love them with all your heart,

Don’t you forget?

For everything there is Season,

You left me alone without a reason,

April Showers brings May flowers,

Don’t let your eyes shed tears.

In the end, the love you take,

Is equal to the love you make

When you reach the top don’t you ever think,

That you have achieved

Because that’s when your climb begins,

And your life regains,

And try to spread your wings and fly.

HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

By Praveen Rufus

No comments:

Post a Comment