Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life Goes On .....On and On and On





As I faintly remember one of my staff during the six month of theory said this line...

"Every Day Is Rarely The Same"

Now I can relate to what it means..Everyday is new day a new experience its like a dream....
Its hard to believe... You go to the same place everyday, and meet the same people whom you work with...But some how feels different.....

Searching my soul and true identity in a world of nothingness...

Its like crying to the void...

Feeling empty....
The excitement lost.. Some friends turning no so friendly...
Some new friends....
Any way I was never lucky with friends no wonder I was raised alone.....

Till this day...I just Wish...... Wish something /someone can help me...

I know it ain't gonna happen...

Still hoping...
After lots of advices from friends and other sources..I just engaged by self to work constantly.. never to think of my loneliness....
I help others when I got no work for myself...
I only wish a true loving soul can help...
Nobody needs my love...

Only thing that's holding me is my parents and hope of finding my missing piece...

I feel like having a Black Hole instead of Heart....

Everything goes inside and still the Hole is empty.....

No comments:

Post a Comment