Friday, January 29, 2010

"Life In Chennai - On A Typical Rainy Day"




I took pictures as it rained heavily..... 2009

What a sight.

Though i had a tough time managing my camera not to be filled with water.........









Arihant Majestic Towers -16 storey complex...ONE OF THE PRIDES OF CHENNAI CITY ITSLEF........And my personal favorite







Corporation was trying to drain the rain water from the road.....



With the "Bulldozer".... (Right)






But I truly appreciate the hard work some public service people were without rain coats but still worked even in hard traffic and rain god bless their souls..


They are the true public service person






I bet this would not have happened if the city got well prepared for rain.....

But whom to blame even if you blame what is going to happen......





Every year before rain season starts "THE HINDU" quotes about the problem but nobody seems to be bothered well i too got used to rainy days, slippery roads, drainage holes covered with water you never know where your next step will end you up..... in a hospital or in home........

















http://beta.thehindu.com/news/cities/Chennai/article53480.ece


Well you gotta think of it like as if you were "INDIANA JONES" and skip,hop and go........





Oh the irony........ Tickles me to death
Well lets hope Chennai has a bright future by 2010 rain fall..........

And I don't have to flush water inside my kitchen to the road with a bucket for every rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment