Friday, January 29, 2010

My Mom - The Truly Gifted But Unrewarded

I am going to take you guys into a small peek-a-boo tour into the life my mom was living from the day i started going to school and before i was born.......

Its a lengthy one just like my mom's typical day so don't run off seeing the content...


She wakes up around five in the morning without an alarm and starts her day or i must tell she starts my whole families day.............

Sweeps the floor cleans the cook ware and wipes the kitchen floor crystal clear....

Starts preparing breakfast and lunch simultaneously for both me and my dad....

After we leave she takes her breakfast, takes care of Grandma, cleans our plate and cookwares.... ya da ya da ya da....

As the noon approaches she washes our clothes watches T.V., takes her lunch and takes a nap in between her chores....

Evening as we return home she manages to make us some snacks if possible....

Then her routine preparation of dinner starts........

She goes to bed by ten thirty and i think she couldn't fall asleep till its eleven........ because of her body pain......

The next day it starts all over again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I started typing this blog on her everyday activities i feel tired this soon...........

I wonder where she gets that energy to all those work and still manages to smile as i return home......

On a hard days works you will find me angry as a bull.......

I spend eight hours of my life in my college or do a work and get tired and frustrated.....

If nobody appreciates the work I do i feel sad....

But my mom works minimum of 18 hours a day including Saturdays and Sundays and any holiday 365 days a year.

When she makes chicken curry she keeps less for her and more for me.... not only this but she gives up anything readily for me.....


I or if any body in my family gets sick my mom tends to take good care of them...

I haven't seen her get sick at all....

She complains some times her pains in arms,shoulder, and back but then she blames it on her aging and starts her work again...

But if at all one fate full day she is sick then its chaos only in my house....

And nobody appreciates it or anything she does.........

I began to realize there is some magic ...

So i ask her about her secret and she replies"I don't bother doing any of these chores - all I do want is my family to be happy and united - my hard work is worth it"

She finally asks me: Aren't you happy son?
I reply with tears: Yes mom Happy as i can be!

Then she leaves me stating some work she gotta do and tells me to clean my room.

We talk about many a hero who does this and that.But how many of us truly see the hero inside our very own home who sacrifices herself for the welfare of her family.

I feel ashamed that I never always keep a smiling face to her and some times I show my anger to her and when ever she asks me to go to store,I say - You never let me be free always asking me to work!!

I felt very bad when ever i realized this so i decided to help her out however and whenever its possible.

It gives me peace now.....

No other person, nor money,gold or any other precious thing can be substituted in her place

She is far too priceless...

Because when some one is spending their time and life for us its not a small thing to forget..... i don't think even the richest man on the world can buy time or happiness....
I believe this is the sacrifice that all moms, millions of them around the world are doing everyday just to keep their family together with happiness... and she never expects any appreciation.....

I don't believe in keeping a single day as mothers day and wishing her will compensate anything.... everyday should be considered as a mothers day.

God bless my mom and all those moms around the world who takes pain everyday to run a family.....

Please manage to say thanks to mom its not formal its to tell her how much you appreciate her hard work ....

Praise her cooking no matter how it is........

Take her outside and keep her happy in all the way you can....

Buy her stuff's she likes........ Rather then asking her to buy you one...........

Because she is too precious.........


This Blog Is Dedicated To My Beloved Mom!!!!

"The True Back Bone Of My Family"




No comments:

Post a Comment