Saturday, January 30, 2010

"Outcry Of A Typical Citizen"

I begin my story with an actor and his movie....

A typical movie contains a hero who fights for his family or nation from villains, mafias, or terrorists(sometimes all at a same time).....A single movie has about five to six fight sequence... and before the movie ends the hero gets to bet up a minimum of hundred men.......... While watching a movie...When some sad scene comes when one of the family members of hero is hurt and we shed a tear.....
Nice movie....Right...

I, from my childhood have seen the news heard of how many Indian men die in the battle against terrorism everyday...

I came to a conclusion that at least one Indian soldier dies in five days.....

I may be wrong... But I believe the news I hear say this.........

But lets come to the heart of the problem....

As I said earlier for a movie we shed a tear..... But we don't care for a Brave Military Soldier giving his life while fighting in reality to save us...

Republic Day and Independence Day have turned to be a mere holiday than something to remember......

If those who dont believe me and tell that I am wrong go and ask a school kid why do they go to school on
Republic Day and Independence Day ....

The most probable answer you will get is...

They are going for candy....

They are going to perform in their school in an act or skit about freedom

Worst answer being they are going because of family and teachers threat that if they don't show up they wont get attendance.

Others think this is a good government holiday and we get to take a day off from work and watch the
Republic Day or Independence Day special movie which is to be broadcast-ed on television.

Sad but many may completely disagree with me but those who disagree please go and see and ask the students they are the ones who must know what truly Independence means....





No comments:

Post a Comment