Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bob Marley - The Legend



To tell the truth the first song which I have heard was during my school days. One of the legends greatest master pieces – “Buffalo Soldier “but back then I never knew who the artist was.




Years later I get to hear about him in a movie by one of my favorite actor Will Smith – “I AM LEGEND”. In the movie he plays the songs “Stir It Up” “Three Little Birds” and even sings the number “I Shot the Sheriff” and “The Redemption Song” being played at the end of the movie.

‘Will’ tells in a way a story about the artist which I can never forget. He also calls the album greatest album ever made.

Excited I learn more about the artist and turned as a fan over night for Bob Marley.

I hope if all my viewers get to read his lyrics of all the above songs and about Bob Marley everybody will know how great he was and why I ever call him the legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment