Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Frederick Forsyth

He had always been my Dad's favorite author...and turned out to be mine too...

My Dad has a great collection of books from him which he started reading since his school days...He kept those books safely....Read those books many times...

Told me many times about how the author gave importance to each and every minute details which fascinated him...

Soon his legacy became mine....as I reached my 8 standard I started reading them...

The Shepherd was an illustrated novella published in 1975

This was the first ever book I started reading from my fathers collection...
Why I picked it up is because it was fairly the smallest book and it had pictures on it......
But turned out to be my most favorite of the author...This book was completely different from any other book I read from this author...


The Odessa File

This was my second book ....Loved all the way to the end....
Including my Dad million others agree with the ending being so nice and surprise....
But if you ask me I was confused....It was a complete shock to me....
The character came all the way to the end and left the guy finally free...
May be I am not matured enough to understand ......


The Negotiator
This is the book I remember being in my Dad's hand when I was growing up.......He kept on reading it over and over...

Some of the other books which I am having and loved as movies also....

No comments:

Post a Comment