Monday, February 15, 2010

"Missin Ma Frnds"

I am missing you guys so much... I got sick so I couldn't make it up all these days .....
As I was compiling some images for this post I received a message from my dear friend - M.F
"Troubles are like washing machine,they twist,turn and knock us around,but in the end we come out brighter than before".. Have a great day friend...
I feel so happy - someone is remembering me as I them...
So I dedicate this post to my special friend M.F


I miss going out with my buddies..Its been long since I went with you guys..You all went for movies twice ..But I missed it because of some unavoidable circumstances Hope I will make it next time...........

This Picture is dedicated to Arvinth, Vyom, Jayanth.

This picture dedicated to Captain,Praveen,Jagdeesh,Vel Murugan, and Sridharan.

Dedicated For K.N and M.N Too
This Picture Dedicated to M.F.
This Picture Dedicated to S.P , V.T , J, and B

No comments:

Post a Comment