Saturday, February 27, 2010

Guy Ritchie - A Dark Horse

Guy Ritchie

Guy Ritchie with his wife Madonna



I still couldn't forget the way Snatch was directed when I saw the movie I turned to be a immediate fan of the director I liked how the movie was sequenced...Words couldn't explain about how much cool the movie was...........


It was different movie...Differently taken....Remember Sin city......Yup some what like that...

I love the way Brad Knocks Out!!!


Rock N Rolla though different from Snatch I feel the movie was made in a similar way and I loved it though....
Its been long since I watched Snatch so yesterday when I got to watch RockNRolla...I felt some what new...... Now expecting the upcoming movie the Second Sequel of RockNRolla.....


The Real RockNRolla....



I still didnt see "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels"
But gonna get that DVD soon......
Remember Sherlock Holmes......
I don't think any one could have directed better.....

And Robert Downey Jr was great.....


Jude Law was Nice too......

No comments:

Post a Comment