Sunday, February 7, 2010

'Pooh For My Buddie"




Have a wonderful weekend with your parents, Take care byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that for few days you went home, I hope you had a safe journey and reached your family...

Delightedly they too will greet you and enjoy your presence after a long time ...
I know they will make up lots and lots of food but don't eat too much and turn to be like Pooh......bring some for us too.


Make the next few days worth while and come back safely we are waiting for you here ...

From Me,Pooh and all our buddies..........


Last time you told you love Pooh so I am dedicating this blog to you my good buddy...


Pooh Arts:







Pooh Cakes




Pooh Dolls






Special Dedication To:
S.P.
(Enough with your smile,now give us some candy- by 'Pooh' not me)

No comments:

Post a Comment